Are you looking for an online service to send large files?
Of course, the most common way to send files is using your email. However, you might find a lot of frustration when you try to send big files. Check the disadvantages of sending large files through email here.
A smarter way to share large files over the Internet is to use web-based services or online services. Here is a useful list of tools that allow you to share your files in an easier and more effective way. These free tools will help you sending large files without hassle.
- Easy to use
Add files, up to 20 recipients, your email address, message and send!
- File size
up to 2GB (free version)
up to 10 GB (Plus version – €10 a month *paid yearly)
- Password Protection (plus version)
- Online Service
- Available for mobile (App store)
- Website: https://www.wetransfer.com
- File size:
2GB for free
4GB for $1
6GB for $2
8GB for $3
- Transfer your files sending a message or obtain a link to download them
- Password Protection available
- Option to receive notification email from everyone who downloads your file(s)
- Web-based (send your files using a browser)
- Website: www.attachedin.com